Monday, March 4, 2013

4 days left

Did I say the other day that I was feeling less cloudy? I might have been wrong. I missed two PTA meetings Friday.
It might be in my head, but I caught my reflection Friday and actually thought I looked thinner.
I'm not craving anything, I'm not having any trouble feeling full and I still have energy.

If we didn't have a trip planned for Spring Break, I actually think I could pull off a 30 day fast. I might try it in the future just to see how long I could go.

My stomach was grumbling later in the day yesterday. I made it until noon before it was time to juice again.

Yesterday evening after watching the family eat Girl Scout Cookies and then eat pasta - I announced I wasn't going to make it till Friday on the all juicing. The girls reminded me that swim suit season is coming up.  My husband decided to bribe me with a prize if I finish. Shoes. Ugh. He got me. Shoes. I'm going to finish this for the shoes.

So, day six is here. Friday's eatings should be fantastic. Although, I'll probably still stick to the raw fruits and veggies as much as possible, just not in a juice. I'll eat them.

Weight loss so far today is 9.5 pounds. And I have also lost inches off my waist. (I sound like an infomercial).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9.5 pounds....that''s unbelievable! You've inspired me, I'm going to try it!