- Did I really have to google Andy Samburg? I've always been a huge SNL fan and realized tonight that I haven't seen it in too long.
- Eminem walking out after Bruno landed in his lap with his butt in his face--was priceless.
- I've always had this strange fascination/crush with Eminem and Marshall, sweetie, if you are reading this right now, I'd like to say: I will beeyotch slap that goofy wanna be funny, g-string wearing , double fake angel, Bruno if it helps. I love you man.
- The girl from Twilight dropping her award, bless her heart.
- Jim Carey's acceptance speech made me laugh.
- Ben Stiller getting the Generation Award was kind of silly...the presentation of it, not him getting it. I love Ben Stiller.
- How did I miss Heath Ledger getting the Villain Award? (just read that on the google)
- Good grief on the cuss words that came out of Hayden Panettiere's innocent little mouth. If that was her "bringing it" then somebody please give it back!
- Double good grief on all the cuss words from the entire Awards show.
- I was embarrassed at some of the talk from Kiefer Sutherland during Ben Stiller's award since my 11yo was in the room.
I want to see:
Pinapple Express, Bride Wars, Role Models, Baby Mama, The Wrestler, Night at the Museum (heck-might as well), Slumdog, The Reader, Get Smart(?), The House Bunny, Yes Man
I Have Seen:
Twilight, The Dark Knight (uhh....did I miss a few? Did I get distracted with all the pretty movie stars and not write some down?)
Unsure I want to see/Don't Want to see:
High School Musical (Insert random # here), Wanted, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Miley Syrus Movie, Iron Man, Star Trek, Hell boy, Any of the transformer movies
In Conclusion: That was one big Twilight Appreciation Show sponsored by Taco Bell and MTV.