Monday, July 18, 2005

Amusing

I am so easily amused. I could sit for an hour and read the Taco Bell sauce packets. I ate there for lunch and the one I chose to use read, "do you put it on from right to left or left to right." I don't think it really matters, but it just makes me chuckle. Most of the sauce packets usually do. So I read this to my friend and she wanted to know what difference it made which direction you sauced your taco. I told her it was the same as which leg do you step into your pants first. It really makes no difference. So she says, ok and kind of like it does not make a difference which way you put the toilet paper on the roll.
Now that's just wrong. The proper way to put toilet paper on the roll is with the toilet paper rolling out from the top. Putting it on with it hanging out the bottom is just backwards.
I guess the point of all of that was that one can be just as easily annoyed as they are amused. But hey at least if you come to my house and use my bathroom, the toilet paper will be facing the correct direction. (Along with the canned vegetables alphabetized)

1 comment:

Barry Green said...

"You had me at taco" is my favorite so far.