Monday, October 30, 2006

By the way....

Saturday was the very last football game. Two weeks ago we had all cheerleaders for the last game of the season and they nailed the halftime dance. I got goosebumps when the crowd cheered for them. I was screaming with the girls when they ran off the field. Awesome job. I couldn't have been prouder.
And this last weekend, we played at a big stadium out of town with astro-turf. I'll learn the correct spelling before I start coaching beyond pee-wee.....definitely before I advance to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders!
At any rate...4th quater, we're down one touchdown and our crowd and cheerleaders were going crazy. It was awesome. I think that's the first time we had fun losing. It came so close and the boys faught so hard. It was exciting and sooooo close!
Go Eagles!
Back to homework now.....
I will now hunt for that silly Government book and wipe the dust off of it.
Thanksgiving with the family is coming up. I must cram to show grades off when I get there.

No comments: