Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dog The Bounty Hunter


Here is the first of five you tube clips on Dog the Bounty Hunter. When you click on it, you should see links to the next four.

Once you've watched it you can check out the official website here.

Or, if you are a myspacer, then you can join their UNofficial myspace page. It has LOTS of videos on it and they might even let you be their friend.

If you really feel bad for a good guy getting arrested for capturing a bad guy then you can sign the petition to help their cause.

I did learn he has a hearing in November....your homework assignment, should you be a real fan, is to find out the when and what for. Leave me a comment and let me know. I have an essay paper to write over the consititution.

K-I feel better....I should get a raise for this one.... or at least a free pass on cleaning. I vote let Ashley do my section of cleaning just one night....She adores me and wants to be just like me when she grows up! (he, he, he)


1 comment:

STEAKMONSTER said...

Thanks Kat , this will earn you a B+ in history. If you want an "A" find out where BETH got her boobs and if there are any before and after pictures .