After too many hours of driving in the car, I am back home. Arkansas was a nice place to visit and the police are awfully nice there. I realized that I like those razorbacks after all. The nice officer was busy listening to the game and didn't want to miss anything so instead of writing me a ticket he asked me to please slow down. Nice officer. Go Hogs!
1. I slept in the day after Thanksgiving and decided not to go shopping for the first time in a long time.
2. I will forever be grateful for the present I gave my kids last year!
3. Four wheelers are really, really fun---not so much, when your mother is driving, tends to make one nervous.
4. I gained 3 pounds this year. I might take up jogging again.
5. I beat my mother at cards for the first time in my life. I will always cherish that moment, because I fear it might not happen again. She's really good!
6. My great-grandmother's bed is not a super-king and her dresser is not eight feet tall--a childhood memory can be slightly disproportioned.
7. Family can be fun to be around.
8. Four wheelers are awesome--twenty acres of land with trails through trees tend to help out. I'll post pics later.
9. Elvis Presley's house is not as big as I thought it would be.
10. If you're ever in Memphis, TN..go to Corky's Bar-b-que. Best stuff I've tasted in my life (outside of grandma's kitchen, of course).
11. I missed the dent in my bed that my little body has made and might be grumpy tomorrow morning when I actually have to get up early. Yuk.
12. Got through three chapters in Government.