Friday, June 30, 2006

Blonde moment # ________

..ahhh...forget it, who keeps count anyway?
I just realized that I cannot find my mailbox key!
Dear Dream University,
I would love to open that acceptance letter and dance around it, but I can't even keep up with my key!!! Is there anyway you could just hand deliver it to me? I think there was mention of brilliance in an earlier post. I just make no guarantees to keep up with physical objects. Give me knowledge and it stays with me forever! (I'm a woman-they taught us this in sex-ed!)
In Blonde Love,
-Kat
Where's my manager? Is there a job description of key-keeper-upper in her contract?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is cause your manager has been hanging out with you too long and she is starting to go blonde not to mention all the alcohol you have poured down my throat (dear kats mom we do not partake. there are no frat boys anywhere, oh to be young again!!)