Sunday, August 13, 2006

Go team!!!

I just got offered a lead role in a play!!! YEAH!! I am VERY excited! It doesn't open until April and the wait is going to drive me crazy!!! I auditioned last night, got a call back for today and then got a telephone call afterward offering the part.
Mother, I refuse to discuss that the role is a dingy, high-strung, Texan....... don't mention the phrase type-cast, blonde!
Until then, I am coaching a pee-wee cheerleading team..... stop laughing, I'm actually doing a good job! We have our first scrimmage this weekend. I'm nervous. We'll have fun though.
So, the fact that we had pee-wee cheer camp last week might explain my absence in blogging.
To my vast audience of 3 1/2 I apologize.
To my manager, thank you soooo much for all the encouragement this weekend! We're on the way, I tell ya!!

No comments: