· Average newly married woman gains an average of 18 pounds in the first six months after the wedding. Sheesh…I’ve lost that over the last five months. I would go insane if I gained every bit of it back!
· Then again…..my sweet husband loved me five months ago….hmmm, that’s it – send over my two favorite men, Ben and Jerry.
· I saw on the news channel that Sara Palin daughter’s was proposed to by the father of her child. My mother, sitting and watching the same show actually said, “Well, I guess her and the Baby Daddy were meant to be after all.” My mother said that. Those words came out of my mother’s mouth. That made me giggle…. pretty good! For you to really appreciate that – you have to really know my mother. I freaked out once as a teen when she said, “Well, that sucks.” I couldn’t believe she used the word “sucks”. Actually, I’m still a little shocked. My mother is extremely smart, close to perfect and typically doesn’t use slang. It was pretty funny when she said that.
· I have had a rough time lately trying to decide if I should or shouldn’t let a comment here or there go through. The last couple of them have been about MzChief and AnObiter – I’m hoping they looked at those comments and blew it off - as in that Anon person is nuts. I feel pretty good that goofy comments like the ones I let through don’t really phase MzChief or AnObiter. They both seem as though they are pretty tough and intelligent.
· I heard on the radio that the BP fix to stop the leak is still holding up unless the sea floor cracks? That doesn’t sound good at all. ….then the d.j. on the radio brings in a fake bubba sounding Sea Floor Fixer Company spokesperson. It was pretty funny.
· Yard work was horribly hot yesterday. My sweet husband showed up to help and brought a cooler full of ice and bottled water. Yep – best husband ever. He thinks of the little things…..like keeping his wife from killing over from over- heating.
· I’ve now hired a lawn boy. Well, it’s actually a Lawn Service Company and I have never done that before – but the back yard got complicated. And that’s complicated in a very very tall way.
· Hey – Go See The Play Tonight (or tomorrow, or the next day – or all three)!!!!!