· The power was out for a couple of hours last night. That was actually kinda fun.
· Once again, I went to sleep later than I meant to last night and I’m super sleepy today.
· Judy made a comment about a husband and wife doing house repairs side by side. I can’t tell you how good it is to conquer the projects together. I love spending time with him and really love working alongside him.
· I kinda ran off without my make up bag this morning. I didn’t discover this until we were half way to work. I seriously debated whether or not to turn back and get it. It almost seemed ok to go into work 30 minutes late with makeup than on time with none on. I just know this will be a day that the big bosses decide to drop in, I come across some big time movie producer, or I’m photographed for a news story. THAT would be my luck.
· Of course, my sweet husband makes sure to tell me how beautiful I look even without make up. I’m pretty sure he’s working on husband of the year.
· Did I mention how sleepy I am? I mean….incredibly sleepy. I would do just about anything for a little nap right about now.
· I got a Scentsy candle as a thank you gift for a photo job I did last year and have been actually turning it on the last several days to try to cover the paint smell…. I really really like that thing. Anyone know someone that sells the wax squares that go in those things? I
need want more.
· I finally watched the double rainbow video last night and laughed out loud. It was greatness.
· I also took a recommendation to listen to a podcast called RISK that is done by the NPR and it was really funny. It’s a bit edgier and less held back than their normal stuff.
· This week the flooring gets replaced and the water well gets fixed (finally) at the Decatur house.
· We’ll also try to finish up the kitten’s rooms hopefully before they get home this weekend at the new house.
· ….and maybe I’ll get more sleep in before they do get home.