Friday, August 20, 2010

EPCOT



last full day of a really packed week.

Last night after I bogged that we had been so far lucky to escape an asthma attack....she started wheezing and coughing. It wasn't too bad and it was after back to back rides that she screamed and screamed on.

Today is EPCOT and I read a warning of.someone that said it really stands for Everyone Person Comes Out Tired. Is it bad if we start out that way?

I'm not exactly sure what the plan for tomorrow is beside loading the shuttle at 3pm to head towards the airport.

Girls start a new school Monday, I'll be late to work and be welcomed by loads of paperwork and an office that is normally very quiet.

Last night the parade at Magic Kingdom was very good and entertaining.

The fireworks show by my castle was awesome.

I have "it's a small world" stuck in my head.

I would looove to get a Tiger autograph for a certain fan out there.

Happy Friday, y'all! 

No comments: