Friday, April 9, 2010

Afternoon Distraction

Since you are such a good blog reader I have posted, for your viewing pleasure and/or the need for a giggle to get you through the afternoon I give you:

Mr. So-So Entrance
It only gets a "So-So" cause I'm pretty sure I could do that in my sleep. BUT for those of you who can't....watch this:




Annnd, if two incredibly adorable kittens named Hocus and Pocus engaged in an Epic Battle against a potentially lethal chocolate Easter egg doesn't make you giggle.....well, then, I bet you are probably a dog person.



....wonder how those Ninja Kittens are with potentially lethal Ramen Noodle Soup Eating Mice*.

*Actual scientific name of the mice...comes from the Pasta Rodent Familia. Go ahead, look it up. Do ya think I would be pulling your leg right now?

No comments: