· Did I mention how much I love yard work? I think it’s just this time of year…not too hot, not cold, just right. I worked outside again last night and my yard is looking really good.
· I also live in one of those neighborhoods where everyone walks their dog, jogs the area and lets the kids play outside. It’s nice and friendly. I pretty much know all the faces….except for one. I saw the cutest guy ever walking his dog yesterday. It was a definite stop down, hey now moment. Ladies, I would like to apologize for not sneaking a pic, but he was movie star handsome and captivating. Very captivating….like more-so than my Colby Donaldson. (Dear Colby, I’m kidding no one will ever be more captivating than you! That was crazy talk.)
· Anyone working Friday? It’s a national holiday right?
· I haven’t done anything about the mouse yet. BUT, I’m gonna. Someone pointed out that if the mouse was poisoned it could curl up in a corner somewhere in a wall and die. Very good point. I think I’m going to go with the live traps and let my little one set the mouse free. (Although – she would much MUCH MUCH prefer the solution involving a cat or keeping the mouse as a pet!)
· I’m sending my older daughter to band camp this summer. That will be a whole week with just me and the little one. That should be fun.
· A friend of mine is very pregnant and texted that, as of yesterday’s doc appointment, she is now dilated to a two! I understand that she could stay like that for two weeks…but still, it could be any minute. That’s pretty cool! They have a tentative name picked out, but I’m pretty sure they haven’t completely ruled my name out as a very strong possibility.
· I’m taking ya on a road trip with me this weekend. I get to go play on all the big equipment in a wooded area behind my grandparents house. They have 20 acres with trails for 4 wheelers – but the last time I was there the trails were blocked with fallen trees and branches. I vowed to go back and clear some paths. I’ve been looking forward to this – fun work. I like operating heavy machinery.
· The only downfall is the drive to get there….seven long hours. Ugh. My little one begged to let us fly. Ha! Right.
· Happy Friday for me and Thursday if you are working tomorrow.
· Now, go forth and prank someone.
Edit: Lunch would have been more enjoyable at my desk, had I not lost a filling mid bite. Nice.