· I heard today that local honey will help with allergies. I looked it up. I’ll bee.
· This morning I was thinking, if I were to die today, I would be completely embarrassed of my closet. There’s nothing incriminating in there, it’s just packed with messiness. I have a bad habit of keeping stuff I know I’ll probably never wear just because of the ‘what if’ factor. What if I lose those twenty pounds since I’ve worn that pair of pants last? I think I have stuff in my closet from high school. (They might come back in style.)
· Do you think the guys at work would laugh at me if I brought one of those big exercise balls to sit on instead of my desk chair? They’re supposed to be good for the abs. My tummy needs some work.
· My daughter swore the other night that she saw a guy in a tuxedo wearing a top hat and carrying a cane standing at the corner by our house. I thought she was crazy or kidding until I heard later that night that it was prom night. Makes sense now.
· Did anyone go see Nunsense in Bridgeport?
· Speaking of seeing…yay, Glee is on tonight.
· Should I feel silly if the “I’ll bee” in the first bullet point made me giggle?
· This has been Tuesday, hasn’t it?