Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday?

  • Woo hoo!! Three more days till Monday!!! Rock on!!!!
  • Google wave? Wow there's alot to it. Alot.
  • I also have Google Voice and Google Latitude. Latitude is great if you are a freaky stalker like myself.
  • If you have Google Wave and needs you some friends to wave with...try typing with:public in the new wave box and be prepared for a tsunami.
  • I went to Band Practice last night. Yep, band. Once a band nerd always a band nerd?
  • I'm playing the flute in an adult community band. It was fun. Challenging. Brought back memories.
  • Sheesh, that was some slightly hard music....to sight read!
  • I've had mad chocolate cravings all week. All week!!!! I'm afraid to step on the scale this weekend.
  • Today is Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious....well, pretty much.
  • Happy Friday!

No comments: