Friday, November 13, 2009

Your local theatre called...

...and they want to see YOU tonight...or tomorrow or Sunday....





Heck, I even heard they would be sweet enough to wait until next weekend.

PLAY ON

Showtimes on poster.

Go watch the play, be the third person to email me a review with proof of purchase/attendance and I'll let you be my personal bff for a whole week! I'll post a pic of you on my blog, call you on the phone three times that week to talk aimlessly about nothing and exchange a bff necklace that I will wear everyday that week and cherish for another month after.

Above can also be used as a threat if you DON'T go and give me a review.

2 comments:

nate555 said...

I have tried twice to join the off380 players as a volunteer and both attempts have gone no where. I would get in contact with the head people and they would seem very pleased and they would let me know when someting was coming up but no dice. I am a very 'non-flaky' type person who is very dependable. I guess I'm not as rare a person as I thought...

Kat said...

Hey Nate, Shame on them!

Shoot me an email at kbuggie@gmail.com and I'll get you in touch with the right group.