Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FW: Tide made the difference! :-)

Generally I ignore any forwarded emails….but this one was from someone who never forwards emails, so I actually opened it and read it.

Kinda funny.  

-Kat
From: Rivera, Lyn
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:02 PM
To: Rivera, Lyn
Subject: FW: Tide made the difference! :-)





 
I am writing to say
what an excellent product
you have.
I've used it all of my married life,
as my Mom always told me
it was the best.
Now that I am in my fifties
I find it even better!
In fact, about a month ago,
I spilled some red wine
on my new white blouse.
My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me
about how clumsy I was,
and generally started becoming
a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood
on my new white blouse!
I grabbed my bottle
of Tide with bleach alternative,
to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out!

In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday
told me that the DNA tests
on my blouse were negative.

Then my attorney called
and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief!
Going through menopause
is bad enough without being
a murder suspect!
I thank you, once again,
for having a great product.

Well, gotta go.
I have to write to
the Hefty bag people.


 

Please note coverage cannot be bound or altered without confirmation from an agency representative.
This email, including attachments, contains information that is confidential.  This email, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email, including attachments, and notify me by return mail, email or reply.  The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.


Oh yea…. And if you don’t copy and repost this on your blog within ten minutes, then you will experience bad luck for the next two seconds. I knew someone who once knew someone who didn’t and they had bad luck for two seconds. It was bad.
If you don’t have a blog to repost this post to, then you will have four seconds of bad luck if you don’t get a blog account and post this to that account within fifteen minutes.

If you do post this, then the only thing that will happen is that this will be posted. You won’t get good luck, a surprise marriage proposal, an unexpected large sum of money or anything else nice and helpful.

EDIT: UGH! I HATE it when pictures don't upload automatically to a post.


 Dear Tide:

No comments: