Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday

  • Awww, poor Tenley was rejected and he chose Vienna in the end. Just before the ceremony my daughter sighs, and says, any chance he'll let both go and ask Ali?
  • I missed the Ali too. I still think it was a little weird that she had to leave before it was over. I bet there is so much more to that story. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.
  • I figured out yesterday that I haven't felt good all weekend. Nothing like a good fever to really start your work week off right. Although, how I felt this weekend made more sense after I realized I was a little on the sick side.
  • I made it through the time sheets like a trooper - the guys kept their distance and then I went home and went back to bed. Ask and ye shall receive.
  • So I awake this morning (for the fourth time) and I think I'll make it. I sit at a desk. I can survive.
  • I still can't believe he chose Vienna. I will say that I really didn't like her until she sat and met with the parents and then I slowly changed my mind too. Dang Ali.
  • Science Fair project in full swing at home. We have eight plants on my kitchen table right now. We also have a question asked, a hypothesis stated and some data collected. Ahhh, to be a kid again.
  • It's Tuesday. Yum. Kinda.

No comments: