Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I never watch the news these days. It's not that I'm uniterested, it's more that I'm trying to catch pu with earlier recorded tv shows by the time the news comes on. Tonight, I sit down and actually turn on the news. What stories do I get to see?

A careflight helicopter crashes during a test flight with the mechanic and pilot on board in Midlothian.
Ron Kirk, US TRADE REP barely escaping death as a ladder impales his windshield and slices his left bicep after an 18 wheeler ran over it. He was on his way to his daughter's high school graduation at The Myerson Symphony Center in Dallas.
A drunk woman leaving DFW airport goes airborn on a ramp by the tool booth.

It's a crazy world out there.

In the mean time, summer has almost begun for my little house. My kids are sooo excited..two more days till school is out. Yay!
Me? Meh. My younger kiddo stated it would be awesome if adults could be off for the summer too. Yep, little girl....it would.

That's it for now.
I gotta get my lazy bum out of bed.
Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

mzchief said...

Nice to see you back to blogging. I thought you had forgotten about us.

The past few days have been filled with double freaky incidents.

I hope you and the little blonds have a great summer.