Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  • Oh my goodness, it's already Thursday? Wow - this week has flown by way faster than usual!
  • The little kittens, Nana and I went shopping last night. It was fun. I found a cute dress. Now, if I could just find a place/event to wear it.
  • I woke up yesterday feeling really really icky. My runny nose, sneezing and sore throat are about to do me in. I eneded up deciding to get a doctor appointment so I don't feel crummy over the weekend and spoil any festivities planned.
  • It's a good thing I did because it turns out I had a sinus infection, swollen throat and irritated nose. They gave me a shot, antibiotics, new allergy pills and some nose spray. That outta fix me up. Oh and I think they said to stay in bed for a couple of days to rest up. I did take the medicine though.
  • I met the grandparents for the kids to go with a day early. I really didn't want to...but I'm exhausted and know I'm boring them to pieces.
  • We lucked out with our dentist appointments - I went to mine and the little one's doctor had an openeing while we were there. Little one's appointment was scheduled for tomorrow - so heck ya, I'll take them up on a day earlier appointment.
  • While sitting in the McDonald's parking lot waiting for them to show up...my little says, "don't you think its so romantic out here?" We were sitting at Western Center Boulevard and Hwy 35W. Crazy kid.
  • Moving is stressful. You know how much stuff is involved when moving? I'm excited and worn out just thinking about it.
  • Big things always seem to take place when I'm involved in a play. Speaking of.....it opens on the 9th of July. I will be there maybe on the 10th, and definitely for the rest of the shows.
  • Don't forget I told ya Liberally Lean is the sponsor for the show on the 17th.
  • Ok - now I'm off to work. Yummy - I get to play with payroll today....I'm gonna try and get as much done as possible since I'll be off tomorrow.

No comments: