· It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood….won’t you be my neighbor?
· Wanna guess where I’m going tonight? Well, I’m gonna tell ya anyway. Band Camp to hear the end of the week concert and then bring my sweet little girls home. Yay!!
· I got some sweet supportive comments yesterday after I mentioned all my turmoil this week. I was very appreciative to get those. J
· I’m kinda considering the 5k this weekend that benefits CASA. Undecided.
· I’ve been so stuck on the scale for almost 2 weeks and it’s driving me crazy. I know that I’m starting to gain muscle in new places thanks to the increased amount of taebo I’ve been doing, but still…I wanna see a certain number on the scale and I am sooo close to it. Driving me crazy!
· My shin is starting to act up again. This time I probably won’t decide to wake up and run 17 miles on it. (I might have ‘over-trained’ last year.)
· I got a very sweet apology email from an unexpected source. I was kinda in shock upon first reading it and now I’m not sure how to respond.
· Speaking of sweet, I have a terrific mother. It’s always nice to know you can call your mother and just gripe, whine and moan over the telephone. It’s even better when she’s a good listener, has witty responses and great advice.
· Speaking of parental units….I got the perfect Father’s Day card for my dad about three weeks ago – but I have no clue on what to get him. He is the WORST in the world to shop for. It’s the biggest challenge to come up with a gift that’ll he appreciate annnnd get use out of. I’m struggling.
· I’m in a much better mood today and yesterday turned around quite a bit for the better. I found out part of the underlying problem between another person and myself. I feel better. The trust is still there. My world is happy again.
· Oh, and don’t forget to plan on attending Tuesdays With Morrie. It’s an awesome play. J