Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The gig is up.....


An emailer alerted me to talk that the Bruno/Eninem "fight" was a set up.

Make no butts about it.....Butt-gate.....is over.

I found two different news sights that say:

US Magazine and Yahoo

"Yes, the Eminem-Bruno incident was staged," head writer Scott Aukerman says on his blog. "They rehearsed it at dress [rehearsal] and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show."

Both refer to Scott Aukerman's blog, but I read that blog. I even checked the guy's twitter. I don't see where he confessed. I can see how that would be a rehearsed set up. It was funny. It even had me. My sweet Marshall is a great actor. Superb! That's why I have had such the crush I've had. Way to go Marshall, good job! You got me!!

Marshall, btw, if they are just saying that to save face, I'll still volunteer to get your backside. I'm here for ya. Right here on this blog, give me the word and I'll go pluck everyone of those little feathers out of that outfit of his and then I'll give him a wedgie he'll never forget!

Baby doll, I'd do that for you! I really would.

No comments: