Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

  • Two weeks left till opening night. Yikes! Biting nails. I’m still not sure I want my sweet mommy to come see this play. I’m waiting to see the choreography on one of the numbers. You know you are curious enough to see me in a green tu-tu, aren’t you? Can you contain your giggles?
  • I was very very very grumpy and almost unruly at the last rehearsal. I’m ditching that attitude and will be better behaved. I might have cried when I got home after the last rehearsal because I was so frustrated and I hurt someone else’s feelings by saying something---which was not intended to be mean, but came out that way. I’m an idgit.
  • My older daughter went on a mini-date last night. They went to see Up and he gave her a little present. Ahhh….he’s so smitten over her!
  • I sent her a text message after she left that stated: “NO KISSING!” The boy’s mom went with them and sat in the same row.
  • I think I almost drove her crazy ahead of time by making her get ready so far ahead of time. Then I almost pushed her over the edge with her outfit and making sure everything matched and looked cute.
  • I completely don’t understand why Cleburne has had so many earthquakes. Are they real earthquakes? I might need to spend just a few  minutes each day reading the news and learning what’s going on out in that big world outside of Kat’s Land.
  • Then again, that would probably take away from the time I spend oogling Colby Donaldson’s pics over the internet and/or playing on facebook.
  • My older daughter really wants her own twitter page. All of a sudden she is not acting her age……of 3 months old. Does she not understand that she is still my sweet little baby?
  • My younger kiddo was talking to me last night and mentioned something with a, “……remember?” I said “No, when did that happen?” She replies, Mom, it was 17 minutes ago when I was sitting on the couch.” That child says the funniest things.
  • I need to go back to doing these Thoughts at night and not at the crack of dawn…..I’m afraid of spending too much time on here and running late to work.

 

 

 

No comments: