Wednesday, June 3, 2009

  • This Baptist website has got to be a joke from someone with an incredible amount of time on their hands. I was lured there by this article and it is the craziest website I've ever seen. Judging by the pic of the girl by the oversized monitor, it looks straight out of the 90's. I repeat, it has to be a joke or prank.
  • EDIT: Ah Ha! Taken from the bottom of the website. Copyright 1996- When Jesus Says, Americhrist Ltd. All rights reserved. TOS The Landover Baptist website is not intended to be viewed by anyone under 18 (The ah ha was directed toward the year.)
  • Time Waste: One Word.
  • I was not kidding when I said I would probably wear my new woot shirt today. I even got a compliment from a female co-worker. "Nice shirt." :-)
  • Just had a guy check in with me on my leg injury. He offered to carry me around until it healed. I laughed. He responded with a very serious tone, "Serious." (Uncomfortable.)
  • I am in another play. Yep another. This one is a dinner theatre musical. I shall be singing and dancing. I'm nervous. Very nervous. (Please be advised there is some adult language/content in this show.)
  • My leg feels somewhat better this morning. I don't remember waking up in uncomfortable pain last night. That's progress.
  • Colby Donaldson, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I was kidding about all that Eminem talk on my previous posts. You know I'm saving myself for you, We're soul mates.

No comments: