Monday, June 22, 2009

Lunchtime Blogging

  • Today is Monday. Ick. I'm still not a fan of the Mondays!
  • I'm a little disappointed in the grapefruit diet, but I'm sticking with it. I lost three pounds last week. Yes, three pounds is a lot but I read all the reviews of a ton of people losing way more.
  • This is the last rehearsal week for the play. If you are planning on coming to see it, you better call and make your reseverations FAST!!! The seats are not expected to last very long. Since this is a musical and a dinner theater it is expected to fill up pretty quick.
  • Last week there was a tranchula outside my office door, I wished it ill....I wished it very very ill. The next day, it was sitting in a corner.....dead.
  • I'm pretty sure I have special powers.
  • This weekend was busy busy busy, but I managed to fit a bike ride in, only to have a wreck occur right in front of me. I have the ability to remain, calm and steady even in the midst of chaos. Pics can be seen here.
  • I was very happy to have my camera on me at the time. (Of course I waited until the victim was loaded in the ambulance and in the good hands of the Wise County EMS before taking pics.)
  • Lunch over.
  • Back to work.
  • I have an exciting announcement that's scheduled to post later. Stay tuned.

No comments: