Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

  • I’m still alive and kicking. My leg is feeling better and better each day. Its still sore, but its getting better and that makes me happy.
  • I really really need to update my marathon blog. I’m behind.
  • Play practice is in full swing and the opening days are coming up very very fast. I got a little frustrated last night when rehearsal seemed at its most unorganized.
  • I have a solo part that opens one of the songs in an a cappella fashion. I’m a tad nervous about it, but I did nail it once last night and the director gave me a fist bump.
  • As a side note, I knew there tends to be a higher number of gay men in theatre I just didn’t realize how many were right under my nose. I think my gaydar is broken.
  • I have a new babysitter for the summer. I’ve known her and her family awhile and was pretty comfortable with this decision. Yesterday was their first day together and all three looked incredibly worn out. I giggled. Good babysitter.
  • Blogging will be slower than normal this week for me. I have children, play rehearsals, two weddings to finish up and a private photo shoot to finish up.
  • Speaking of photos, I met a florist who may be exchanging business cards with me. He does a lot of weddings are refers clients to friends. I love the guy, he has the same type of thinking I do….sarcastically funny. We get along. Just. Fine.
  • OK-that’s it for now…hopefully I’ll do a lil bit each night and keep up with this.

 

 

 

No comments: