Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

  • Operation De-Skunk is still in progress. Dang skunk. I'm so irritated. And I have never received so much advice from people before.....yea, and keep it coming (minus the tomato juice.)
  • Someone told me they were impressed with me aesthetically. I had to look that up. Forget more college...I need more middle school.
  • I love the flickr clock. It's coolly fascinating.
  • I have a photo gig this weekend. I'm nervous. They speak Spanish. I don't know that much Spanish. Hello, how are you, I'm good/very well/so-so. Where's the bathroom and I'd like two eggs over hard. After that....I respond with What? I know a tiny amount of Spanish.
  • I've lost count on how many opportunities that I've had to learn Spanish. I should feel ashamed of myself. I should be fluent.
  • I mapped out a 14 mile run for Sunday, changed my mind at 5am and re-mapped only to somewhere miss a mile. I'm still scratching my head on that one.
  • I've been cast in another play. This time it seems as if I'm doing a musical. I've even heard a rumor that we will do a dinner theatre. We haven't met yet but the director is one of my favorite directors.
  • Anyday now, I'll be hitting the big time. It won't be long before this blog is known as...'that blog before she became super famous."
  • Hey! A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: