Saturday, May 9, 2009

Silly little girls...

So big girl went to spend the night with a friend and lil one stayed home with me because her bff has the chicken pox. Big one sent me this text message:
"Mom dont tan it can get u skinner cancer"

And I decided to sit and do an interview with the lil one.....I'll do another with the big kid tonight when she gets home.


1. What is something mom always says to you? "She says Be Quiet."

2. What makes mom happy? "When I give her hugs and kisses"

3. What makes mom sad? "When I'm not here."

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When she makes silly faces."

5. What was your mom like as a child? "I do not know that."

6. How old is your mom? "28 wait 39....(giggling)"

7. How tall is your mom? "800 feet"

8.What is her favorite thing to do? "Go to sleep. "

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "sleep"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "doing plays"

11. What is your mom really good at? "doing plays"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "jogging"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Do paperwork and build water towers, those are the only two things. At school, we have a zillion things,we have to write, listen, sit criss cross applesauce, play, eat lunch....."

14. What's your mom favorite food? "Diet food."

15. What makes you proud of your mom ? "When she takes us to the water park."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Sandy (Spongebob)"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Go shopping."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "Same hair, same last names, and we both like to play on the computer."

19. How are you and your mom different? "because you're big and I'm small. cause you're bigger than me."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "When she gives me hugs and kisses and tells me."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "work"

No comments: