Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

  • Here is a time waste and I'm not really sure what the point of it is.
  • I found it through the stumble add on that I always forget about.
  • Speaking of add ons, I've had trouble with not hearing sound on firefox but I can on IE which really drives me crazy. After a little research I read that one of the add ons could be the culprit. One website suggests to disable each add on until you find the one. That's too much trouble.
  • Hey I sounded like a newsreporter..."one website suggests...". Hold on let me rephrase that since it was too specific.....
  • An acquantance of a person that once heard someone else mention that there might have been a website suggest to possible disable each add on until you find the one that is causing the problem. Now off to Joe Schmo for our traffic report.
  • Another hey, I totally forgot about Joe Schmo. Remember this, "What's going on?"
  • During my jog this morning, I came across a skunk. You know, it's time to get glasses when you slow down your jog to pet the pretty little kitty cat. I also came across a snake and about five road kill. I did not slow down for them. Gotta love country living.
  • I won't mention how high I leaped over the snake once I realized it was really a snake.
  • My old neighbor next door is losing her mind. I walk up the driveway towards my side gate and she comes out to talk to me. We have a ten minute conversation about the weather, pets, her cats when she asks me where I live. They give my kids snacks and treats about once a week.
  • Surely I don't look that different in a ponytail and headband, do I?
  • My right leg cramp came back to visit this morning.
  • I'm afraid to turn the tv on just to hear more about the pig slime.
  • I keep meaning to post more pics to my thoughts. I made a vow to myself to use my own pictures but I've been too busy to look through them and see what I have.
  • Labeling my pictures would probably help.

No comments: