Monday, May 11, 2009

Older child questioned:

Big girl's turn. Now let's see how alike or different my little ones are.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Are you done with your homework?"

2. What makes mom happy? "When she laughs."

3. What makes mom sad? "When the house is not clean."

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When I tell weird answers."

5. What was your mom like as a child? "Awesome, I guess?"

6. How old is your mom? 30

7. How tall is your mom? "Can I have a measurer stick? Umm, I guess five foot six?"

8.What is her favorite thing to do? "Going crazy."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "I don't know."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "From being the best mom."

11. What is your mom really good at? "Swimming."

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Not being on a schedule."

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Help people build water towers."

14. What's your mom favorite food? " Everything?"

15. What makes you proud of your mom ? "For being the best."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Goofy Goober, cause she' goofy!"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Usually shopping."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "We're blonde."

19. How are you and your mom different? "She's tall and I'm short."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she says, I love you."

21. What's your mom's favorite place to go? "The Mall."

Ahh....my sweet little girls!!! Apples don't fall far from the tree....they are both blonde just like me!

No comments: