Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lunch Time Thoughts

  • I've been a busy girl this week. It took almost the whole week to clean the house after last week's visit by my brother. It really wasn't that messy--I just lacked the time.
  • I'm went a little crazy at the hair salon Tuesday night. I go back tonight for my masterpiece to be finished. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Warning...it's different (and I like it).
  • I did a photo shoot last night for some very dear friends of mine. We went to a couple of locations and did pics for their engagement annoucement. I'm very pleased with the pics. Even though it was hot, we had a good time.
  • Speaking of a good time, we ended up at Hooter's for dinner afterward. How did I like it? Hmmm....let's see: I had a fruity margarita and sat with a big screen tv in my view that was playing the Ranger game...yada, yada, yada, and that's about all that was worth mentioning. I vote Bone Daddy's in Grapevine is way way way better if you are looking for that type of joint.
  • I have a follower of my blog that loves to drop annonymous tips for my love life which they know nothing about. Its always interesting to see a viewpoint of someone that is absolutely clueless.
  • And to the person that left the comment on the dog....I debated posting that one....but to respond: Idgit, that is not why that was done. Don't be gross.
  • I'm wondering how long it will be before someone finds out where the secret location of Michael Jackson's grave sight is. And I have no clue why I'm so fascinated with that, but I think within a week someone will know where he was buried.
  • Another Micheal Jackson tidbit. He is being buried wearing one white glove.
  • I'll be out of town for a week starting Saturday. No blogging while I'm gone....and possibly no twittering either. (How will I manage?)

3 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

Wow, it's going to be a bad week for blogs. Another blogger I frequent is out of town that same week...

Wait a second...

Kat said...

I don't know what you're talking about.

I didn't notice anyone else going to be gone at the same time.

I'm totally clueless!


;-)

(tee, hee, hee)

Jarhead™ said...

I hope you guys have a great vacation!

K