Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday's Thoughts

  • This time last week I was trying to remember what day of the week it was. I miss the vacation.
  • My kiddos are out of town this week with the baby daddy and I always get tickled over the random text messages and emails that I get from them.
  • I sent the, Love you, how's your day one yesterday and got back an "Ugh" in reply.
  • Craziest wedding hook up ever? I'm pretty sure that searching my own name won't result in husband #8 for me.
  • There's a youtube video of Brittney Spears getting hollered at by some woman to get the $#&@! out of Hollywood. What cracked me up was the paparazzi's response to the woman. Be careful not to watch the entire video...you'll get motion sickness. Oh and of course, the warning....it has F Bombs in it. Good grief what a pain to be her and followed by that many cameras....no wonder she's crazy.
  • I got gas this morning next to the cutest guy ever who stopped to compliment me on my husky in the backseat. Hey now...could my dog be a cute guy magnet? I so need to take her out with me more.
  • It's already hump day....which means 4 more days till my kiddos come home. Woo hoo!!!
  • My mom got an iphone yesterday. She lost twenty or more pounds. She text messages me something and throws out the term TMI.....she's become hip. I don't even know her anymore.
  • In other news....my own older daughter stares at me blankly sometimes and asks if I'm "for real". My mom becomes hip and I become....unhip.
  • Did I mention its already Wednesday? (Looking at watch.) How long till I can sleep in Saturday morning?

No comments: