Monday, August 17, 2009

Race Results




2nd place in my age division? OK, I'll take that. The 5k was a success. Mother got first place in her age group. Nicely done. Annnd, my dad brought their dog and came out to support us! Ahhh, that was sweet!

We ran in Weatherford's Hot Dog Trot.

My Siberian Husky ran with me and a newspaper reporter told me we were the first runner with dog to finish....but there wasn't a doggy winners category for runners. Poor puppy didn't get a medal....although with all the attention, love and treats she got I don't think she cared.


There was also a puppy costume contest that was pretty funny. Pics from the day on post below. Harry Potter was the winner of the costume contest, although there were quite a few of them costumed up. Not a bad turn out.


No comments: