Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday's Stuff


Forget shark week...I just want those socks. Those rock!

  • Hey! I got the electric fence working. I even tested it myself. (Ouch.)
  • Now for that water well.....
  • My goal is to have the yard completely done and caught up before kids get home. They'll be sooo excited: Now we will be able to spend quality time cleaning their rooms before school starts back up!
  • I'm almost scared to help them clean. There's no telling what we'll find.
  • I had a run in with the bank yesterday. (Rolling eyes.) At sometime in the next two days, my bank card will be cancelled. Also, in the next couple of days I'll get my new card. I put it off as long as possible and they sent me a nice email telling me tomorrow is the last day. Ugh.
  • Speaking of money......More on Jill and Kevin? You can go to their website and donate to their chosen charity.
  • And my poke at men for the day: Men.
  • Happy Wednesday.

No comments: