Monday, September 21, 2009

From My Own Email Bag......

Email from a friend:

So I've got a 4th generation iPod Nano sitting around here that I don't really use. My iPod used to be my only method of carrying music, but since I got an iPhone, it has been replaced. So I've decided to sell it on eBay, but before I do I'm sending out an e-mail to all my friends to see if they're interested.

It's the 4th generation Nano. It's not the new one with the camera in it, but the one before it. It's the same really thin size and whatnot. It's the 16 GB model and it's black. It is in perfect working condition and it doesn't have a scratch on the body or the screen. I've got all the accessories that came with it: headphones, dock adapter plate, USB cable.

If you're interested or know anyone interested, let me know. I'm looking to get $100 for it. If not, I'll probably end up selling it on eBay.


If my daughter didn't already have one, I'd be allll over this! Heck of a deal! Email me if you are interested and I'll hook ya up with my buddy.

You can also email me if you are a movie producer of casting agent. Not only am I insanely gorgeous and smart....I have acting experience too!

No comments: