Friday, September 25, 2009

Tween Troubles

My little baby princess was warned more than once to clean that room or she would get grounded from her phone. Uh oh:



Then I get a msg left on my cell yesterday morning of her telling me that her teacher told her to call and let me know that she didn't get her vocabulary homework finished.
I'm wondering if that is the same vocabulary list she told me last night that she "did".
Little stinker.
It's hard to get on to her when she is so responsible and has better grades than I did.
But.... That won't stop me. I'll get on to her anyway. Baby needs to grow up and make lots of money so she can take care of momma when momma gets old.
I think I'm still claiming to be in my 20's, so old age will be a long time for me.



-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: