Saturday, January 9, 2010

Costa Rica - Day 8

  • Last day in Costa Rica. Right now we are at the airport four hours early. (It never hurts to be on the safe side.)
  • The following video is the last night in Cocles with friends.


  • We fly back to Dallas via a stop in Miami Florida. After leaving the house at 6:00am we will set foot at DFW airport around 10:30pm. Wow...that's a long traveling day.
  • Did you know there is a exit tax coming out of Costa Rica? I had no idea.
  • Ugh...I have to board TWO planes today. I'm double nervous.
  • I'm excited to get to go home and hug the heck out of my girls and sad to be leaving such beauty at the same time.
  • You have no idea how beautiful, laid back and wonderful that place is. Amazing.
  • San Jose...not so much. San Jose is dirty, fast, and filled with crazy drivers.
  • San Jose has a ton of women that walk around in the highest heals. I don't understand that one bit at all.
  • Ok...time to search for preflight medication and little bite to eat. Breakfast at 5:30am was a long time ago. 
EDIT:
Just checked out the weather in Miami, Florida. they are under a freeze warning and it is 50 degree and raining right now. Dallas is in the 20's. Please, please, please let me get home. I don't wanna be stuck in an airport in the middle of somewhere. I wanna go straight from Costa Rica to home, sweet, home.

    No comments: