Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday

x
  • I was sitting in the car with my younger daughter when she said, out of the blue, "You need an umbrella." Sometimes I fear her blondness. It's too similar to mine.
  • My older daughter is reading (and halfway through) with Breaking Dawn.
  • I officially miss the baby monkey. Big time. I'm fairly certain that a monkey would fit into my family nicely.
  • I'm not sure I can explain the glee I felt inside when this monkey crawled over me...and even more so, when I held the sweet pea in my arms while it slept.
  • Oh my that thing was incredibly adorable.




  • Sigh...now I finally understand the real meaning of depression.
  • After luggage being lost, I have finally been reunited with my moisturizer. My face is happy once again.
  • I put sun tan lotion and bug spray on in Costa Rica like crazy after getting sun burnt the first day in Costa Rica. I got bit by mosquitos like crazy. You are urged, strongly, to resist scratching the bites because they can get infected pretty easily from dirt or bacteria under your nails.
  • Good grief, I itch like crazy...still!!! I've tried three different creams and they aren't working! I'm going to go insane.....well, more insane.
  • I'm covered almost as much as one would be covered with Chicken Pox, except only in the places I put the bug "repellent".
  • Maybe Survivor will cheer me up and distract me. They are bringing COLBY back!!!
  • (Colby, I still love you.)




Oh my sweet my! He is even cuter than he was during Australia! Wow! I sooo didn't think that was possible!
  • Seriously, I'm seriously, for real, absolutely stoked about watching Colby....I mean watching Surivor this season. It sounds to be pretty interesting. As always, there seems to be a bit of a twist involved. I can't wait.
  • I'm not sure I've ever watch a season of America's Got Talent, but I just saw that Howie Mandel will replace David Hasselhoff. I can't stand either of them. It's odd how much I really dislike them both.
  • I am almost almost almost done with reading The Lovely Bones. I tried to read it at lunch today, but I didn't want to be caught sobbing at my desk.
  • It opens this Friday. THIS FRIDAY!!!
  • I've almost read a book in its entirety. My older daughter who is on her fourth Twilight Book high fived me. I almost felt a little silly but still happy. I have not actually read, read a book in awhile. I think The Shack was the last one I got all the way through and that was on my ipod while I drove to my grandparents (seven hour drive). I cried through most of it.
  • Ok, enough sharing of my sad sobby feelings....let's get on with Tuesday.



No comments: