Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glee-Ful Pic Me Up

How about a little picture of the Glee's hottest teacher, Will Schuester in honor of their brand spankin' new season starting tonight?
Was that a yes I heard?

Ok.....
Crazy clown boxers? Oh well - they'll work - Matthew Morrison without a shirt is still Matthew Morrison without a shirt. I won't be picky.

How does he get his abs to look like that? I have the same fold on my sides too - but mine folds all the way around and not just on the sides. It's probably photoshopped.

Either way I give the guy an A for effort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is in the front of his shorts??

Kat said...

I think .... think it's a clown.
I really have no idea what the heck that's about.

YM said...

Whoa. He does have some nice abs. People either love it or hate it, but Glee is my guilty pleasure.

Except I really don't like watching that girl's mouth when she sings.

Kat said...

YM, I'm with ya -- that gal has some strange facial features. Great voice, but strange mouth.

Are you a Survivor fan too?

YM said...

No, I haven't watched Survivor since the first season. I thought about watching this year because of Jimmy Johnson, but I haven't tuned in.