· I’m having the worst time of getting into the blogging mood today. I’m not sure why. I think I’m just in a weird mood today period.
· I actually sat down at 9p last night and watched the news. I got so sucked into Dallas PD alleged beating scandal. What a mighty slow news day.
· I’ve noticed Hubby staring at Twitter…..alot. I finally figured out what he’s been doing……watching a live search of what ever he is watching on tv. I tried it out…..during the news I put in the search words, “Fox 4” “Dallas” “Police” “video” “cops” “fired”.
· Turns out, there’s some pretty funny people twittering out there. I was amused over some of the comments.
· I may have to try that twitter search thing more often….maybe during one of those sports events the television is always tuned into.
· I finished the book yesterday….Still Missing. Wow. That was an incredible book. It’s not for the faint of heart by any means, by the style of writing was truly great. I will only mention that the story is told through visits to a phychiatrist by a victim of a horrible abduction. Instead of chapters…there are sessions. Not one detail was left out of the story and the ending does not leave any questions unanswered. The only disappointment I had was realizing that Still Missing is the only book that author has written.
· So, last night I found another book – I don’t remember what – BUT I go to purchase it from Barnes and Noble so I can download it unto my old iphone (that I still use because my android doesn’t have a decent reader app) when my eyes are suddenly fixated on the part where barnesandnoble.com announces that now you can download their Nook App onto your android phone.
· I’ll be. I downloaded it and now I have The Nook App on my Android.
· It would be awesomeness but it doesn’t change the fact that the HTC Hero is a crappy crappin’ phone.
· Sorry…I’m calm.
· I soooooo don’t like that phone.
· Maybe I was in a weird mood and it wasn’t a lack of feeling of blogging.
· Oh – and I think I’m overdue for my estrogen shot. I’m not sure why I can NEVER remember to keep up with that thing.
· Hubbie would probably appreciate me getting a little of that happy serum in my little bloodstream.
· I might work on that.
· Ok – that’s all you get for now…..I needs to eat me some grub so I have the energy to make it through the rest of the day.
· Have a good day before Friday.