Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lunch Time Quickie

·         I’m having the worst time of getting into the blogging mood today. I’m not sure why. I think I’m just in a weird mood today period.

·         I actually sat down at 9p last night and watched the news. I got so sucked into Dallas PD alleged beating scandal. What a mighty slow news day.

·         I’ve noticed Hubby staring at Twitter…..alot. I finally figured out what he’s been doing……watching a live search of what ever he is watching on tv. I tried it out…..during the news I put in the search words, “Fox 4” “Dallas” “Police” “video” “cops” “fired”.

·         Turns out, there’s some pretty funny people twittering out there. I was amused over some of the comments.

·         I may have to try that twitter search thing more often….maybe during one of those sports events the television is always tuned into.

·         I finished the book yesterday….Still Missing. Wow. That was an incredible book. It’s not for the faint of heart by any means, by the style of writing was truly great. I will only mention that the story is told through visits to a phychiatrist by a victim of a horrible abduction. Instead of chapters…there are sessions. Not one detail was left out of the story and the ending does not leave any questions unanswered. The only disappointment I had was realizing that Still Missing is the only book that author has written.

·         So, last night I found another book – I don’t remember what – BUT I go to purchase it from Barnes and Noble so I can download it unto my old iphone (that I still use because my android doesn’t have a decent reader app) when my eyes are suddenly fixated on the part where barnesandnoble.com announces that now you can download their Nook App onto your android phone.

·         I’ll be. I downloaded it and now I have The Nook App on my Android.

·         It would be awesomeness but it doesn’t change the fact that the HTC Hero is a crappy crappin’ phone.

·         Sorry…I’m calm.

·         I soooooo don’t like that phone.

·         Maybe I was in a weird mood and it wasn’t a lack of feeling of blogging.

·         Oh – and I think I’m overdue for my estrogen shot. I’m not sure why I can NEVER remember to keep up with that thing.

·         Hubbie would probably appreciate me getting a little of that happy serum in my little bloodstream.

·         I might work on that.

·         Ok – that’s all you get for now…..I needs to eat me some grub so I have the energy to make it through the rest of the day.

·         Have a good day before Friday.

 



 

 

2 comments:

YM said...

That does sound like an interesting book! I'm going to have to look for it.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.