Friday, February 6, 2009

Peek a Boo!

Miss me today?

Well, of course you did! That's why I am .....The Great Kbuggie!

After a long, hard day in the factory, working my delicate little fingers to the bone, I went out for the night. I know, I know, you're sitting there wondering where was kbuggie?

My little girls, Mother and I went out to see a play nearby in Weatherford. The Theatre Off The Square was opening Harvey. It was well worth the trip over and the girls loved it. The younger one fell asleep towards the end and missed seeing Harvey....the pooka!!

In one scene, someone looks up the definition of a pooka in the encylopedia. My ten year old later described her favorite scene in the play when "the nurse guy looked up pooka in the wikipedia." She made me laugh.

Mood: Enjoyable.

No comments: