Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Audition

I got brave and went to an audition for the Witch/Queen in Narnia's The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I first saw the audition notice on face book and snuck over for an audition last night.

I was shocked to see around sixty people auditioning for various roles. I understand this was the second night of auditions with call backs on Thursday.

I got a call back today!!!

Unfortunately it was to explain I wasn't quite the look they were looking for. Bummer.

I don't really have any regrets from the audition. I'm not sure if I could have done anything different and unless I actually had suggestions or feedback from the director, then I'd rather not fret over it.

My girls and I have been reading Narnia and I hope to have The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe finished before the play opens. Surely we will. It would be neat to read the book, watch the movie and then see the play.

Until then, there is a part out there for me somewhere. I'm a believer in everything happens for a reason. It keeps me positive.

Mood: Hopeful.

No comments: