Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taylor Swift - Love Story ( Official Music Video )

So my littlest one adores this song and can't get enough. She was trying to say part of the words but was getting them wrong. I tried to sing it acapella and my daughter hollered at me, "Mom, STOP you don't have the tune. At. All."
I think I actually hollered back, "hey I haven't heard this song in forever I can't remember how it goes."
So, lil Miss Simon Cowell wanna be....don't be so harsh!!


Side Note: She sang a verse of too after we got the words right and her tone was fairly near perfect. I was quite shocked how well she sounded. We may have to work on that. I keep saying that apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Watch out Taylor Swift....my lil one is right behind ya!

Mood: Buying (add song to itunes).

No comments: