Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sounds Going Into My Ears


I'm stealing another blogger's idea. (Shhh, don't tell Jarhead...)

What's on my Ipod? What does the Great Kbuggie tap her toes to?

Well, by all means, I must spill the musical notes onto the table and let you sneak a peek:

1. Hurricane-Tyler Burkham
2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You-Tingsek
3. Bubbly-Coco
4. Wake Up Call-Maroon 5
5. Butterfly-Crazy Town
6.Jolene-Dolly Parton
7. I Walk The Line-Johnny Cash
8. Not like that-Ashley Tisdale
9. Kiss Me-Avril Lavigne
10. Lost and Found-Randy Rogers Band

I have a wide array of musical sounds that I like to listen to. All good stuff. I also have a couple of books and podcasts in there too. I have the toughest time listening to my ipod at work because I'm a singer. I love to sing out the songs....its so incredibly hard to refrain.

Mood: Tap, Tap, Tappity, Tap, Tap, Tapping

No comments: