Saturday, March 7, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic


...was enjoyed by me and the older kid. Younger one? Well, she fell asleep...again.

It was a good romantic comedy with a happy ending. No surprises, no twists or turns or big mysteries. It wasn't as good as The Notebook, but I did let a sigh or two out during those romantic moments. There were even a couple of times where I laughed out loud.

The theater was packed. We got there right on time and sat in the second from the front Three rows behind us sat two guys that were blatantly ignoring the movie theater seating man rule of leave a space between. Then again...packed theater. Then I heard one of them laugh. Oh my.

Review: Good movie. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again or buy it but I would stop and watch it if it was replayed on the cable.


Mood: Good. Just Good.



No comments: