Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts

  • Anyone remember Please Excuse My Aunt Sally's list? I use it, I just haven't thought of that phrase in forever.
  • I just remembered that Thursday has arrived and it's Survivor night.
  • I was at a meeting last week and dipped a chip into wasabi. Umm...that stuff is hot. Like really hot.
  • I'm still trying to figure out why in the world I started rearranging my house in the first place.
  • I will be attending an all day class of Time Management Friday. I'm excited about going.
  • I like the option of scheduling posts to appear.
  • I got carded last night in the self checkout lane when trying to use my credit card. Go figure.
  • I've never been a fan of Jay Leno. I've always thought he's a little goofy. (And this is coming from me.)
  • I could spend all day on the internet.
Mood:

No comments: