Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Must not own a navel fluff collection

Ok, I have a list of dating rules that is possibly a mile or so long. The dating part I'm still unsure how this works, but I'm learning that I'm not the only one that is clueless out there.

I will now share with you part of my incredibly long list....

He....

  • Must be taller than me (at least by 3 inches)
  • Must like to be intimate. (hugging, holding hands, snuggling)
  • Must be mature...well, at least slightly more than myself.
  • Must like children...I have several that refer to me as mama-buggie.
  • Must like technology and know how to use it.
  • Must be Christian and be prepared to act like it (my flock of children learn by example.)
  • Must be sociable and like to participate in theatre. (For it will make me millions someday.)
  • Must have be financially stable (knowing how to reconcile a checkbook is a start)
  • Must have reliable transportation.
  • Must be a handy man, enjoy yard work, enjoy exercise.
  • Must be a sensible eater and enjoy cooking (and/or a good actor to say yum after I create something weird.)
  • Must like to argue if I'm wrong and acknowledge the many times I'm right.
The list does not stop there. There are many many many more things on that list....but I figure I'll lose your interest at one point.

So, basically if I keep my list really, really, really long then I can pretty much not get one that will fit into all the requirements. I can keep every single guy at a safe distance and be happy comfortable that I won't get hurt. That's probably not the best way to go about dating, but its what's in my little head for now.

Note: the title of this post was #1 on the list of strange collections. Navel fluff collection? Really? And I thought, I was strange.
I'm ok with the #2 item, but my flying experiences makes me appreciate those bags in a different way.

Mood: Safe and Picky.

No comments: