Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I once saw a cow give birth.....

and I so wish the title of this post was made up. Sadly......its not.

So, I'm speeding down business 287 during my lunch hour to hurry up and get a speeding ticket paid for. I look off into the pasture of the cows grazing the country side and think what a nice peaceful scenery that makes during a hectic crazy day. I look away back towards my path of travel and realize that I just saw a cow with two more legs than it should have had.

A near whiplash of my neck brings my vision to squinting to the cow 100 yards away. How many feet? Yep, too many.

At that point I decided it could be either birthing a baby cow (isn't there a name for those things?), a marvel of some sort of strange scientific experiment, time to get glasses since I couldn't tell what the heck was going on from not a very faraway distance.....or possibly a combination of all. I'm awaiting the test results. Something just didn't seem natural about that cow.

The thing that got me the most was the debate in my head on whether or not to stop and help. Stop and help?

Oh dear....."Come here little cowie, cowie.....Kbuggie's here to help. Now just relax and breathe....hee, hee, hee, hee, hee...." I then decided I should ease off the late night drugs I must be doing in my sleep.

Back to work I went.

Mood: Feeling deranged.

No comments: