Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blonde Thoughts

  • I think I've had three people tell me (this week alone) that I'm ADD. Should I be worried?
  • Three different guys at work today pulled me aside to tell me about this. hoax. I got two different texts from two different female friends telling me about it.
  • I wonder if there were any female employees that refused to go to work at Wal-mart tonight because of the hoax.
  • I attended my first ever beer thirty and discovered there is a lot of testosterone issues that I just completely don't understand.
  • My i tunes is playing in the background and it just went from James Taylor to Outcast. I wonder about my musical taste sometimes.
  • My birthday is Tuesday and I'll be 21 (for the tenth year in a row) and I'm in the best shape I've been in a long time.
  • My youngest child is fixing to finish her very first year of school and there is no chance in heck I would start over with a baby right now. (And I love babies, children and loved the heck out of my pregnancies.)
  • I'm working on a new hobby/project/side job that has huge potential. I'm very excited about it.

Mood: Excited.

No comments: