Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday

Ahhh....it's Friday. I love Friday. Friday is normally fond of me too.

Since my life is engulfed marathon training, I actually made another blog for my marathon training updates. If there is a betting pool going on somewhere on how long until I bail on the marathon...(I get $5 on week 3.) So now you can ignore my boring whining over what hurts and what shouldn't be giggling.

I could use some encouragement, throw some that way. I'd appreciate and a even a little goes a long way.

Oh and I soak up advice, tips, secrets, lessons learned like a sponge so feel free....I accept all forms of shared knowledge.

Blog here.

I'll post updates on tomorrow's 5k here afterward. For now.....watch my twitter updates for my mind shattering revelations as I journey through my day.

No comments: